Sunday, February 26, 2017

Let's Wrap it Up


Flushing the ends of the panels small enough to fit on the slider. Longer ones received hand plane treatment.


Like a stack of plywood. Except ash. Waiting for flattening & face treatment, performed by my beat up piece of crap dewalt palm sander. Where's that Mirka when you need it?


The dark side of the benchroom. I hate violating my benchroom like this again. I've been doing way to much messy work inside the shop instead of my outdoor workspace, way too much. But we've had a hard winter this year, just too tempting to work inside the warm shop.



Surfaces, surfaces, surfaces. Treating the frames with the big guns.





Modified Robertsons screws to fit into the 1/4" grooves of the frames. These will pin the floating panels on centre and allow for even seasonal movement of the panels.



The female notch to capture the screw.



No comments:

Post a Comment